miércoles, 4 de septiembre de 2013

The Innovation


The Remote Control


In this video I´m talking about a excellent invention that changed the lifestyle of the people and converted his daily activities easier.

8 comentarios:

  1. I think that the remote control is a invention that make the life of the human be easy, because people can control the machine from the comfort of any place only pressing a button.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The remote control is a good gadget, but it's no common to talk about how this invention changed and made easier our lifes.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. The remote control relieved the kids whose parents used to change the channels hahaha but it was great not to get up from bed to do it anyway

    ResponderEliminar
  4. The Remote Control is absolutely a big invention because this gadget helps to be easier and faster the operation of differents electronics device!!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. When I was a child, I was the remote control of the TV, This gadget changed my life...

    ResponderEliminar
  6. A lot of electronic devices in our home wouldn't be equal without the remote control, only imagine the audio players and the TV, that's crazy haha.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. The importance of the remote control is the comfort that gives us when we watch TV, because we can make changes in the distance without having to move from where we are located. So it is with other devices to listen to music and play videos. All the domain at hand !!!

    ResponderEliminar
  8. I have to said the same of alexandra. When I was child I was the TV remote, It's the symbol of lazy people, aleluya Somedoby invent the remote control !

    ResponderEliminar